Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I love visiting teaching!!

This month has been a fun month for visiting teaching.  One of our ladies(Vera) had a birthday that we took flowers and cake over to and had a great visit.  Two of our other ladies (Mary & Anita) had a new grandchild and great grandchild and we will celebrate this with them Thursday night!!  And today, with two of our other gals (Becky & Lacy), we went to the movie to see "Trouble With A Curve"  We originally were going to see "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" but I guess I looked at the wrong theatre and it wasn't playing at the one we went to....so we took a vote and this is the one we ended up at.  It was one that I had wanted to see at some point anyway, and we did, and we all enjoyed it.

Then we went shopping at JoAnn's Fabric store because there were Christmas Stocking kits on sale that I make as a tradition in my family....I'm making ones for two nephews this year and I am having a grandchild....and she definitely needs one.  While there, I just couldn't walk by the costumes for Halloween with Lacy without getting Lacy's little girl a ladybug tutu costume!!  Too cute and she has her 2 y/o birthday coming up....so it was fun to practice being a "grandma"!!


Another thing that was awesome, is that Becky helped me teach a RS class last Thursday night on how to make the Christmas planning book, I could not have done it without her help.....its always more fun with two!!

It was a fun day!!  And a good Month!!  As it always is, when I get to visit these sisters that I love!!

No comments: