Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tytan turns 11......when did that happen???

Seriously, when did Tytan grow up and not be a little boy anymore??  Time is going by too quickly!  Saturday (9/22/12) was my nephew Tytan's birthday and we had a little family get together!!  Good times were had by all..........and I loved the card I got him that said...."its not the cake, or ice cream, or gifts that makes a birthday happy, it's the people you spend it with"  And I thought it was very fitting.

 
First we took Tytan and everyone to "On the Border" for dinner where the wait staff sang happy birthday to him and he got to be embarrassed!!




Then we went to Aunt Elizabeth's house and opened presents -- which at his age is money because quite frankly I have no idea what to get an 11 yr old boy!!

The dogs trying to eat his money!!

Aunt Elizabeth gave him an American Express gift card

Allison is finally starting to look a little bit pregnant!!

Then we went bowling, where Tytan was so great and helped Aileen, and when she did good he got excited and Aileen looked over at him as he raised his arms in the air and cheered and I know that meant everything to her!







Allison took pictures at the bowling alley and the first one she took was of my big butt as I was bent over throwing the ball down the alley.....real funny Allison, yeah, I deleted that picture for ever!!


Then afterwards Tytan wanted to play Canasta which is a family tradition and only his 2nd time of ever playing it.  Tytan and I were partners and we won!!  And believe me, no one in this family lets anyone win....so he has learned fast, and is a great partner to have!!


Happy Birthday Tytan!  I love you!!

No comments: