Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My oldest had a birthday.......

My oldest had a birthday (9/18/12).......



And she really needs to stop having birthday's because now I really am feeling old!!!  I have been thinking all year that she was going to turn 33!!  Whew!  She only turned 32!!  Feeling better now! lol!!  Anne Marie is really an amazing woman.  One I am so proud to say is mine, and that I raised her, because she really makes me look like a great MOM!!  But of course, I had nothing to do with it, she came that way, but every time I hear about something amazing she has done, like calling grandparents, or helping at a soup kitchen, getting excellent grades in College, sending care packages to soldiers overseas, or really just about anything I'm thrilled that I got to be her Mom!!  Happy Birthday Anne Marie!  I'm sorry this post is late, but the wishes are  not any less because it took me so long to post it!  I love you sweetie!  You have always been such a joy to me and Daddy!  Continue to follow your dreams...... ~love, Mom

No comments: