Friday, September 28, 2012

Is it real, or is it fiction?

That is the million dollar question about this movie.....it's very intriguing in that you have a story within a story, within a story and at the end you have to decide if its real or if it is fiction.....I know what I think, wonder what everyone else thinks??

Last Thursday night after teaching the RS Class at church, Becky, Shawna and I went to the 10:00 show and saw "The Words".  I really enjoyed it and was glad that I got to see it with my gal pals, since Alan really did not want to go to this one!!

After all the hours, of cutting, sorting, collecting and setting up for the Class in RS, it was nice to sit back and relax and watch a good movie.......because I just love a good movie!!

Photo: IMDb
 
Then last night we decided just for the heck of it to go the midnight movie....this time Shawna's daughter Megan came with us and that was kind of fun because I was her Seminary teacher when she was a teenager!!  And we saw a great movie "Won't Back Down" I really think Allison and any other teacher needs to see this movie as well as any parent who still has children in school!!  It was very moving.
 
Photo: IMDb
 
Ever since the movie "The Help" I have been in love with Viola Davis as an actress and I wasn't disappointed.  Plus any movie that they make that is based on something that really happened, I'm all about that.  I know Hollywood changes a lot about a story to make it more entertaining, but still even if only have of it was true it was a Good movie!!


No comments: