Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A "Popping" Good Time

I have a really strange attachment to Kristie Jensen!! She reminds me of Allison and every time I see her at church with her cute little family, I think of Allison and John and what they will look like in the future with their cute little family. So of course when they had a shower for her I wanted to participate!! She is having her 2nd girl, and we had a really fun time.  Some cute things were done at the shower.......Caitlin Thompson was the hostess and she knows how to throw a party, with some help from Kristie's sister and I made the pasta salad (NOT!! If you know me I bought it.....but I bought it at Jason's Deli and it was really good) Here are some fun pictures!! I didn't take any of the gals that came....just the cute decorations.....funny!!

 
L to R:  Caitlin Thompson, Kristie Jensen, and Kristie's sister

Every thing had a "pop" theme to it..... Carmel popcorn, cake lollipops, etc... very cleaver.

 the soda pop, was designer Cream Soda, red and cream colored with cute straws and strawberries in the cups!


 Cute clothes line
 

 All the gifts!!
 

And Kristie made these for everyone to thank them for coming!!  I had never seen where the person we were having the shower for made something for us!!  What a fun idea.
 
 
Not long after this shower Kristie started to have contractions a little too early so she has been in bed trying not to have the baby too soon!!  Our prayers are with her.....and be patient little one, and mom, your time will come!!

No comments: