Friday, January 29, 2010

Friend Friday.......

I have an amazing friend who I have really gotten to know and love over the past year! She is a thoughtful compassionate friend, but one with a lot of spunk and fun as well. No one can make me laugh like she does. She is the mother of 5 and even when she thinks she looks horrible is always in the latest of fashion and darling and then when she is looking her best - beautiful! She goes all out in trying to make things special for her family and friends and succeeds every time. She is a loving wife and mother. She is striving everyday to be a better person.....but i really don't know how you could get any better! She is a doer and someone you can count on....and I love doers and people you can count on! I'm so grateful that she has come into my life! I love her dearly.

Someone on her blog or Facebook said that this picture looks like a Gap Ad. I agree! Good genes.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Lois!! I love you to bits!! Thanks so much for this sweet post, made me cry happy tears! I am so blessed to know you and have you as my friend! I am truly grateful that I met you!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

You are so right, Lois...Ashley is a sweetie!

Kelli said...

Yes, I do have a pretty amazing sister. I love her to death. And apparently Sarah thinks she is so sweet, she decided to be her friend instead of mine.

Lois Brown said...

I know that Sarah is everyone's friend and isn't that amazing and wonderful that we can all have Sarah in common! And I'm so glad Kelli that you know what an amazing sister you have~ you are indeed blessed!