Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh no, my diet coke.....


Interesting experience. Thursday after work I went and bought some refrigerator 12/packs of Diet coke with lime as we were out of Diet Coke at our house and anyone who knows me, knows that this is serious!!!! This morning I opened one of the 12 packs for the first time and while getting Alan, Aileen and myself a drink, I pull out a Caffeine Free Diet Coke can amongst the Diet Coke with Lime cans. At first Alan and I just laugh and think its funny and I was just going to drink it, but then I looked closer at the can and it was a little dented and a little dirty and sticky and I thought, wait, what if someone has tampered with this can and put something in the diet coke. Unfortunately, I didn't think about not drinking any of the other cans that were in that same package, so we did and so far I would say we are all o.k. - lol! I did however go to the diet coke website and go to the contact us page and tell them about my experience, to which I got an immediate response with more questions and a request that I save the can and packaging until a representative contacts me. I looked at the box packaging at the time that we first got the mixed up can and didn't notice anything but when I had to start getting dates and numbers off of cans and packaging for the Diet Coke people I noticed that both ends of the box had been taped shut with clear packaging tape. So, interesting.......

2 comments:

John and Allison said...

maybe you'll get tons of money or free diet cokes!!!! woohoo!

Kim said...

WOW...hope that all turns out OK.