Sunday, September 12, 2010

Days 3 & 4 of the Giving Challenge.........

Day 3 - My nephew has moved into a new apartment and does not have anything.....especially dishes wise so I hurried and unpacked a lot of my dishes so that I could give him Grandma's dishes as I find out what I don't need anymore! He happily came over and picked them up and I had run them through the dishwasher so they were clean for him to take home and could put away. I could have taken them to him....but I had already been on my broken foot too long unpacking and needed to get off it and he was very happy to come over and pick out new movies/books to watch and read while getting the dishes! It felt good to give him things I know that he needed!

Day 4 - My oldest had a rough week at work last week, so I sent her a email (because she would get it faster then by mail since she lives in Utah) letting her know how dearly she is loved!