Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today in church with Aileen.....

Today I had a special experience with Aileen. The lesson in Young Women's was about how important our life is....and Rebecca Albright asked me to come and share an experience I had with Aileen and having Aileen bear her testimony for the first time several years ago!

Aileen has been very noisy in church and not easy to calm down, usually that means that she wants to bear her testimony....that she is tired of not being "heard" if you will.

Last Sunday was fast Sunday, and I was very surprised that I did not feel the spirit telling me to take Aileen up.......and I know that Aileen was surprised and would not calm down. But now I know why....

Today, Aileen was able to stand in front of the Beehives and bear her testimony and until that moment I could not keep her quiet.....but while she was bearing it....total peace and calmness and she has been happy ever since! The girls noticed the difference between before and after and so did I.

I bear testimony to you that Aileen does know that God lives. That she does have a Savior, Jesus Christ. And that she will return to live with them again some day! And that sometimes she just wishes she could say it. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

P.S. I think this is the worst picture of me ever....but its not about me!!!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Aileen has such a special spirit. I just cherish these stories you share of her! Thank you so much.