Saturday, September 18, 2010

Today is my oldest baby's birthday.......

Wow, how have 30 yrs gone by so quickly! Totally amazing that I have a baby girl that is 30! She has been nothing but a joy and blessing to my life! I'm am so proud of her and all that she is accomplishing on her own!!!! I love the compassionate woman that she is and truly appreciate that she is loyal to friends and family! She is very talented and steady and someone that can be counted on to do the right thing!!!!

When she was a little toddler, she never bothered Nick-knacks or breakable things left out. I never had to baby proof my house or expect others to do so either! She loved Aileen so much that one year to make Aileen feel better she didn't want to succeed in school because she was afraid that it would make Aileen feel bad, until we helped her understand that Aileen wanted to her to do her very best and succeed, just as Aileen was doing her very best.....but I loved that she loved Aileen that much and cared about her feelings so much even at 8.


She was a good student/honor student, fabulous actor, and is now making 4.0 in college and getting ready to start nursing school! Almost done with all her pre-req's. Plus she works full time at a hospital as a surgical phlebotomist!


She is my angel and a princess of our Heavenly Father and I hope that she knows how much she is loved by her family! She would be a blessing to any mother, but I feel extremely lucky that I was chosen to be hers!

1 comment:

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Thank you so much Mom. I was and am blessed to have you as my mother. Same with Daddy. Love you!