Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Saturday at the Temple.....


Yes, you read correctly.......I was at the Temple 2 days in a row..........really fantastic. Originally I thought I would go on Friday and then Alan could go on Saturday with our Ward Temple trip as it was his assignment in the Bishopric. We very rarely get to go to the Temple together because of finding someone to watch Aileen. But my amazingly wonderful Visiting Teacher, Linda, told me that she and her husband were not planning on going until Saturday afternoon, so what time did I want her to come over and watch Aileen so that I could go to the Temple with Alan. I almost felt guilty for accepting this kind offer knowing that I already had plans to go on Friday, but I pushed the guilt aside and said "THANK YOU!!!!"

It was wonderful to be at the Temple with my hubby! Really such a blessing! Thanks Linda.

No comments: