Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend Day 4.........

Saturday was for shopping!!!! Allison, Katie and I went shopping while John and Alan & Logan watched the BYU vs Utah game and then went into deep mourning as Utah won! Earlier that morning Logan had another game but they made it home in time for the all important BYU game!

Then I had a family dinner so that All of Barbara's family could come and get to know John and Allison a little better and for all of my side of the family to be able to see them one last time before they headed back to college Sunday morning. It was nice to have people over to my home and entertain. I haven't done that in a long time. I went the easy way and had Cousin's BBQ because I wanted to spend time with my children while they were here not spending all my time in the kitchen cooking! I can cook whenever....but this week was for me to be able to be with my family!!!


And I know you know what we did next.....yes, you got it, we played cards!!!! Canasta is too much fun and a longtime family tradition. It would not be a family gathering if we did not play cards in my grandmothers and my mothers honor!!!

We miss you Mom!

No comments: