Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My "Superman's" Birthday is today!!!!

Hi, my name is Lois, and yes I am married to a "Super Man!" Today is my sweet hubby's birthday and he deserves a special day for all he has to put up with me! And I MUST say that he is the best person I know! Always serving others, enjoys life, is a great Priesthood leader and spiritual guide in our home, works hard to provide for his family and loves his family with all his heart and has never said to anyone a degrading word about me, you know how some people always refer to their wife as the "ball and chain" or worse. I have had people who know him at work and outside of Church, when they meet me, tell me that he is really an amazing man and that he always talks with respect when talking of me and that they wish their husbands were more like mine! It's a beautiful thing to hear and I appreciate it more than I can say! Now if I can just live up to and deserve such a man!!!! I love you sweetie! Happy Birthday!


I decorated his office and took up Cousin's BBQ for all his co-workers to enjoy and to celebrate his birthday because it does deserve some special recognition as he turns 55!!!!





Yes, the decorations are a mummy, and head stones, and spider webs! Well, he did rob the cradle you know.........

1 comment:

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Very cool. Daddy is wonderful, and so are you! I love you both. :)