Monday, November 15, 2010

What a weekend!!!!

Posted by Picasa
What a great weekend!!!
Friday, Mary Ann, Ashley and myself all went to the Temple
then to Chili's for dinner afterward.
It was a really special time with these amazing women whom I also consider dear friends. We are planning another Temple visit together in January so Sarah K, and Ashley's Mom, you should plan on coming with us then - that would be really exciting for Ashley!!! This was only Ashley's 2nd time to the Temple with the first one being 10 yrs ago. For me it was every bit as wonderful as if it had been one of my daughters. It was a very tender moment when Mary Ann looked over at Ashley and said with such love - "I'm so glad you're here". Then we all cried!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just come across through your blog and read about you and i really want to say that you are blessed with a very good life,amazing family and wonderful friends.Not all in this have this much loving and caring family and friends.God bless you and your family.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I would LOVE that!! Thx for thinking of me...and count me in! :)