Wednesday, January 11, 2012

#4 down and only one more to go.......



Here is how the Mom's sock turned out!!! I really love it and I can't wait to get it sent to her. Then there was 1........... only one more to go!! Then what will I do with all my spare time?? I'm sure I will come up with something!


This weekend we are going to Atlanta because my niece Sarah is getting baptized!! We are so excited for her and her family and we all cannot wait to get there!! Precious story: When asked who she wanted to give a talk at her Baptism she said Aileen!! Since she can't have Aileen she settled for Aunt Lois, but still, I love that she wanted Aileen! Love that girl!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Those finishing touches make all the difference. Those stockings are have made and are making are just incredible.

Have fun in Atlanta. And you'll do a wonderful job on the talk in Aileen's stead.

Kim said...

oopps. I mean "Those stockings YOU have made and are making are just incredible". :)