Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas for my kids in Utah



In December the Browns had a family dinner at Grandma Brown's home where every family had some or all of their family there to Celebrate Christmas. This picture is of John, Allison, baby Tucker (Stacey's new baby) and Anne Marie. They had a great time and I'm so glad that they were able to go and represent our family!! This truly is one of the reasons I miss living in Utah, the family get together's, showers, baby blessings, baptism, weddings etc... We try to go to as many as we can, but we miss a lot.


Then the Utah kids (John, Allison, and Anne Marie) had the traditional Clay family Christmas eve at John & Allison's. Because they could not be here, it gave me great comfort to know they were carrying on the traditions together in Utah. They called and we talked on speaker phone so that we could all be together on Christmas eve for a few minutes at least! And I did send some surprises that they totally loved so it was fun to hear their reactions.


After, Anne Marie spent Christmas day with my brother, Edward and his family and Allison and John headed for Texas!! Thanks Ed and Jill for taking care of my girl!!

No comments: