Monday, January 2, 2012

Bowling on New Years Eve


In order to try to have as much family get to spend time with John and Allison, once John was available we decided since Aileen loves to go bowling that that would be a fun thing for all of us to do!! My brother George bowled a 204 game, John was second highest and Steve was third. Alan would have been in the running, I'm sure, except that he helped Aileen bowl, which is always sweet to watch!! And we did have a great time laughing, cheering, and giving each other a hard time!! I no can no longer bowl, now that I have gained weight, but I gave it a go anyway!!





Then we went to Salt Grass for steaks, then home to play cards!! It was a great New Years Eve and the way that we usually spend it, with family, playing cards!! My sister, Elizabeth and her husband Art couldn't come bowling, but they did come to play games and make the best popcorn I've ever eaten!!


No comments: