Monday, January 2, 2012

It wouldn't be the Holiday's if I didn't see a few movies!!

The first movie I saw over the holiday's was with two of my friends, Mary Ann Stephens and Becky Wangler - "New Years Eve". I really enjoyed it. I don't think it was a good as "Valentines Day" done by the same Director, Garry Marshall, but it was good and had a few surprises!!


The second movie I saw on a date with my husband right before Christmas, the new Mission Impossible movie!! I really enjoyed this and so did Alan. He really liked that it was less about the romance and more about the action then the previous MI's. While Allison was with us and John was with the team, one evening she went and met John Downtown and went to see this movie with him and all the other trainers for BYU!!


The 3rd movie I saw was today, the New Year's Day official holiday day. We saw "We Bought A Zoo" it was Fabulous!! I really cannot begin to tell you how good it was. Matt Damon was fantastic, and the actors who played his Children were amazing and it was a great, great movie that Alan and I both loved!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

We saw and enjoyed "Midnight in Paris" during the holidays. Although it's not at all like the ones you mentioned, you might enjoy it with your girlfriends (if you haven't already seen it). It's a Woody Allen film on newly released DVD, so obviously it's been a while since it was in a theater.