Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Surprises!!

We did have some fun Christmas Surprises!! Besides Alan getting to go to the Armed Forces Bowl, I got a new camera!! I have been without a camera for quite awhile now. And everyone seemed content for me not to be able to really be able to take pictures other then crappy cell phone pictures if I really wanted one. But on Christmas Eve, my husband admitted that it just was not the same without the Camera Nazi (my nickname)!!


As you can guess, my sweet husband got me a new camera for Christmas with Allison's help, hence the much nicer pictures on my blog now!! I was really surprised because right before Christmas our printer quit working, and for my job at the Doctor's office, I type his chart notes and need to be able to print them out. So, I said, "happy Christmas to me!" and bought a new one! I assumed that was my gift, but my husband the sweet man that he is got me my new camera anyway!!




The other surprises came from our Children, Anne Marie got me a new Santa for my Santa collection from our favorite artist, Jim Shore. A Russian Santa. And Allison and John gave me a new mug, and when I say mug, I mean MUG!!! Also, all 3 gave Alan a "Y" football with all the team's autographs on it. Alan was thrilled!! And my Dad almost fell off his chair laughing at how huge my mug was!! It's awesome!!






No comments: