Saturday, March 13, 2010

Allison the photographer.....

Allison has found a new passion/hobby! She got a new fancy camera and just took her first pictures of her BYU Voice Teacher's baby boy! I think she has an eye for it. Anyway, I'm always a proud mom! Here are a couple of the ones I liked (of course I liked them all but I just picked a few).....





As you may remember it is her voice teacher that took Allison's headshots for Theatre, her engagement pictures, and her Bridals. So it was a huge compliment to Allison when after she saw the pictures she asked Allison to help her take pictures at a double wedding this summer!
She also, has found a great way to love Football, like her husband does, she took pictures of his game (he is on a intramural team at BYU), which I can't wait to see and will put those up soon as well. So now she can go to his games and take pictures and practice techniques!

No comments: