Friday, March 26, 2010

Luncheon girls 2

Last month we started having a lunch for the older women in our ward so that we could all have a chance to get to know each other better and get out during the day and take a break! It has turned out to be something that everyone is starting to look forward to. And every time we get together the question is always ask...."Where are we going next month!"

This month (month 2) we went to Mimi's Cafe. The atmosphere was great and the food was Delicious! Our leader Sis. C was out of town but she made sure all the arrangements were made before she left! I call that dedication! Love it!





Trying to decide what to order......

because it all sounds so good.....

my Chicken pot pie.....oh, sooooo good!

Like I said it was all sooooo good! Quiche, salad and fruit. And the bread, rolls and muffins were gigantic and probably what I liked the best!
Good times!

1 comment:

Mona said...

WHOA! The "older" ladies!!!!!! Yiks! Is that US?! I'll tell you what I use in Relief Society when I'm conducting: "the mature sisters"....sounds like so much fun. I'd join in a heartbeat.