Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday dinner with family....



Aileen's and my Dad's birthday are two days apart. So we wanted to have a family dinner where we could celebrate both birthdays with the family! We met at Red Robin in Arlington and had a blast! I really appreciate that my family always try to be to these gatherings and it was the first time we were all together since Dad & Barbara became engaged. So we really had 3 things to celebrate together and it was a lot of fun! Here is the photographic proof!


Opening Presents while waiting for our dinner


Loving being with my Aunt Elizabeth


Opening Aunt Elizabeth's present

a sample of the tops my parents gave me


Opening Grandma Brown's card with a check!!!

My Mom and me!


My Dad and Logan

Uncle George, Logan and my Dad

The waiters and waitresses singing Happy Birthday to me

I was so excited!!!


Oh, and they were singing to my Grandpa too!
My Cousins and me!
Grandpa and his grandsons!
Me in my new outfit from Aunt Elizabeth on Sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aileen is so very stylish! Love the new clothes.

Ashley said...

Happy belated birthday Aileen!
P.S. I'm glad no one stole your car!