Tuesday, March 9, 2010

life is too short......

Today, my daughter's Maid of Honor, (someone that we have always felt was another daughter), her brother was killed in a tragic car accident on I-30 this morning. It is just such a sad and hard loss for that family! Luckily they are a family of great faith, and so they know that their son/brother is better off where he is, but of course it is so incredibly hard for the people left behind. I think with being a mother myself, this would be so difficult as everyone knows parents are not suppose to outlive their children.

Life is too short to hang on to grudges or hurts. It's too short to worry about things that are not really that important. And Life is definitely too short to not let people you care about, know that you love them.

If you follow this blog, please know that you are loved by me! Because I know if you follow this blog, you are a dear, dear friend or family. If you follow this blog, and I have hurt you or offended you in anyway, please know that that was never my intent and I beg for your forgiveness. I repent daily for any wrongs I may have done to anyone....but I feel a little better putting it out there, as I probably don't even know that I have hurt someone deeply and if you can get this message through my blog, then I will feel blessed! Normally just a general statement like this would not be the way that I would feel comfortable doing this.....but today I have been reminded..........Life is too short for me to not to try and correct any wrongs I may have done.

My prayers are with this precious family!!! I know that he knows he was deeply loved by all of you.

2 comments:

Kim said...

O...how sad. I didn't even realize there was a fatal accident in the big D this morning. Condolences to the family.

Ashley said...

wow, how sad :(