Thursday, October 6, 2011

Breakfast out - my favorite meal to eat out!!!



I love eating breakfast out!! It has always been my favorite meal to eat out! I knew I was on vacation when we could eat out for breakfast!!


Today we had a re-assessment meeting with medicaid (Amerigroup) for Aileen to see if she still qualifies to keep getting Day Care benefits and other Aileen necessities!! It went well, but its always such a pain in the pattootie!! I understand why, there are those out there that do take advantage (not in a good way) of any and all benefits, but it's just such a pain.


In March we will have to have a social worker from the Courts come and re-evaluate our home, Aileen, and us to make sure we can still be her legal guardians. It just goes on and on....however, we are happy to make any concessions that keeps Aileen well cared for and getting the benefits she deserves and needs!!


After the meeting Alan and I went to IHOP for breakfast!! Kind of a mini date! It was nice to have him at the meeting with me (I usually have to do these things on my own) and then to get breakfast together!! It was like being on vacation on a Thursday!!

No comments: