Monday, October 24, 2011

It's not me after all.....

Happy day, it's not me after all!! In a previous post a told you that I thought I was jinxing the Texas Rangers because whenever I watch the whole game from the beginning to end and not just tune in at the 7th or 8th inning they lose! But I watched game 4 of the World Series from beginning to end (I couldn't help myself) and it was an awesome game to see and they won!!! My mother always told me that "everything is not about you, Lois" and she as always is correct!! But I will say I'm relieved lol! Derek Holland did an awesome job of shutting out the St. Louis Cardinals and the last few minutes of the game gave me a heart attack. But they won and now the series is tied up 2 each. Can't wait to see tonight's game! GO RANGERS!!!



No comments: