Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Contagion



Last Friday afternoon, after I got off work and Alan was through with his job interview (yay!) Alan took me out to the movies!! I will say it is fun to be able to go the matinees with Alan home during the day that don't cost as much. Add to that, we don't need to get a babysitter because Aileen isn't home until after 5:00 pm. So it has actually been happening for the first time in a long time that we are able to go on weekly dates. That has been a great bonus!! However, Alan and I will both be happy when we have to struggle to find a babysitter because evening time or the weekend is the only time we can go out. But until then, why not enjoy!!


We saw the movie "Contagion"! It is not for the faint of heart, or germaphobes. But Alan and I were talking about it long into the evening after seeing it.....so that's usually the sign of a good movie or at least one that brings up interesting subjects that need discussing!! I like alot of the actors that are in this show. Not one that I will buy or see again, however!!

No comments: