Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend update......

So, sad, the Ranger's lost the World Series. I really couldn't believe that we didn't win the 6th game -- 11 innings and 3 times that they were 1 strike away from winning and the Cardinals win. Crazy and even though I hoped against it, once that happened I figured that the Cardinals would win the World Series, I didn't dare speak it, but I wasn't too surprised even though I yelled at the TV all night. Then I would go and check on the TCU/BYU game when the World Series game 7 got too stressful and then BYU was losing. Basically BYU gave TCU 3 touchdowns by punting errors!! There I was in my sick bed wanting good things and both games were sad!!

I think BYU would have won if they would have sent John with them on this road trip as one of the Athletic trainers..............I'm just sayin!!!


The guy in the BYU shirt is pointing at John's back -- picture is of John getting a football player ready by wrapping (I think maybe it's called taping) his ankles etc.. So this is what the football room looks like.

Saturday some friends of ours were having an estate sale of their parents home and they told me there was some antique luggage. Now, ever since Allison has started doing her photography she had mentioned that she would like old luggage as props. I have been tempted at different times to just go to an antique store and pay a lot of money and just get them for her. But something in the back of my mind told me to be patient and just check out garage sales whenever I see them and eventually I would find success. Now, me not being the patient person that I am, fought against this a couple of times, but have waited and this weekend found success and it only cost me $26.00 ($35.00 total, but last day discount of 25%) Yay!!
I'm also excited because the last time I went to the movie, I saw my first trailer for my favorite series of Books the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evonovich that is coming out in December, I think. "One for the Money" - I can't wait.

No comments: