Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Last Thursday......



Last Thursday night after I came home and took care of all the family stuff, and Aileen was in bed, a couple of my friends, Becky Wangler, and Shawna Rhea, came and picked me up for a 10:00 pm movie!! I haven't done a late show like that for quite awhile!! We went and saw the movie "Abduction" with Taylor Lautner. And I have to say I thought it was very entertaining, suspenseful, action filled, and a surprising storyline, at least it turned out to be different than i thought it the story was going to go. But I will say I had trouble not thinking of him as "Wolf Boy" from Twilight!! I know, poor guy, he is going to carry that around for a while isn't he!! But enjoyable!! Thanks girlfriends!! Oh, and I'm so excited, Shawna gave me a gift certificate for a free massage!! Wow oh wow! I'm excited!! Thank you for being so kind!


Alan keeps applying and looking for jobs, no luck yet, but he is persistent and keeping a strict schedule of daily exercise, (YMCA swimming), giving service, and applying for jobs and networking! I know Heavenly Father has a plan for us and I am anxiously awaiting to see what it is!! Thanks for everyone's prayers and concerns!

No comments: