Friday, October 21, 2011

Texas Rangers win game 2 of the World Series!!

My father is a huge baseball fan and loves watching the Rangers. Baseball is a long drawn out game I feel most times, but my Dad loves to watch and keep score in his program and has a deep love for America's favorite pastime!! I think it is because it is the one sport he played and was good at. I love watching the Rangers "live and in person" for any game but I don't usually watch the games on TV. But if they are in the World Series I'm glued to the TV every game!! Last nights game was so exciting in the 9th inning!! What a way to win the game. My favorite part is that the commentators had written off the game and figured it was over and that St. Louis had won, but they don't understand the fighting mentality of the Texas Rangers!! And they won, by running bases....the old fashion way of winning baseball games!! I love it.



Ian Kinsler and Elvis Andrus delivered back-to-back singles in the ninth inning Thursday night before Hamilton and Michael Young brought them in with a pair of sacrifice flies, allowing Texas to tie the World Series with a 2-1 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 2.Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/sports/2011/10/21/world-series-texas-rangers-rally-for-win-over-cardinals/#ixzz1bSVYqeDZ

No comments: