Saturday, March 23, 2013

Big surprise, I went to Tyler, Not!!

I know that no one will be surprised that I went to Tyler Friday afternoon to see my granddaughter and her parents!!  But what made this visit a little different and really fantastic for me, is that now that we have Respite care for Aileen, I could leave right after work at noon and know that her caregiver would be at the house waiting for her bus and then would take care of her all evening until Alan got home and could take over!!  I have never been able to do this before!!  Usually I have to take Aileen with me, not that that is not wonderful too, but it is a little more stressful and because I have to take care of her, I'm not able to help Allison as much, or help with Charlotte as much as I would like to!  So this trip was almost like a holiday!!  And I loved every minute of it!!

Because Easter is almost here, I had to go to Gymboree, my favorite baby clothes store, and pick out a couple of Easter Dresses....and can I tell you people, it was a miracle I only bought 2, but of course I had to get matching shoes and socks to go with he-he, it was so much fun.  And then because I knew we were going to go to the park, I just had to get her some stylin' sun glasses!!  Happy Easter Charlotte!!

And because I hadn't done my walking yet, Allison and I planned that we would take Charlotte to the park and walk together, which we did and Charlotte was too much fun!!


 
She is just too dang cute!!  Makes me smile anytime I see her in person or her in pictures!!

But this is how I love it most.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You must be updating your blog as I read this! I just have to smile when I saw the part about the gymboree outfit. Ever since the grandkids started being born in Cameron's family his mom has always gotten them an Easter outfit. It is a fun tradition!