Monday, March 11, 2013

Biggest Looser - Week 5

The Biggest Looser Charlotte Edition - Week 5 - it was a complicated week!!  With the baby blessing, all the traveling back and forth from Tyler that we did (3 round trips in 4 days) and not getting enough sleep and feeling like maybe I wasn't getting enough exercise in......I was worried.  Not to mention that fact that because I was so tired every thing seem really difficult to do and take twice as long it seemed....so as I said, I was worried.  Alan and I keep telling each other we are doing this for Charlotte!!  And when you see that cute face....how could we not keep plugging away!!

Lois - 2 lbs. for a total of 29 lbs.

Alan - 2 lbs. for a total of 13 since he started keeping track which was a week after me so in 4 weeks, but since he started working at Barnes & Nobles, in August he has lost a total of 53 lbs all together!!  Really amazing and he really doesn't work that hard at it.....(I love him but that's just not right!! lol)

So it could have been worse, and I was so relieved that I did loose and not stay the same, or gain....oh the shame!!

This week is spring break and John is smart with what he uses to bribe us with to make sure we exercise.  If Alan exercises every day (me too, but he's kind of been the slacker) then they will bring Charlotte (Allison & John too) to Ft. Worth to stay with us on Wednesday instead of just coming up on Saturday!!  So I am making sure Alan is doing his exercises!!

My son-in-law is very smart!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lois you are looking so good! Way to dance!! I am excited to read the Biggest Loser updates. It is so funny that they are bribing you with grandparent privileges! And thank you for putting pics of Charlotte on here! It is pretty much my only way of seeing them except for the rare blog posts on Allison's blog!