Thursday, March 21, 2013

My baby sister turned 40!!! Yikes, is that possible??

Saturday night after Aileen's party was done and John & Allison had headed home, we headed to Rowlett because my sister, yes, that's right my baby sister turned 40 that week!  I can hardly believe its true but she assures me it is.....I'm so old, its really not funny anymore!!


She looked so gorgeous, I wish I had a better picture close up of just her!
 Because we now have respite care, Yippee, lets hear it for respite care, Alan and I go on dates every week now and we decided that we needed to take our Date Night to Elizabeth's birthday party!  She looked beautiful and it was really fun meeting her friends and visiting with them.

 
I made Elizabeth for her birthday an "Aunt" tree of life necklace with all of her nieces and nephews birthstones on it, because she really is an amazing aunt and always does so much for everyone!  I know my children have been so greatly blessed to have her in their lives!!  She is a special lady, and when the Prophet or our Stake President says, you don't have to have children to be a mother.....that is so right, she is an amazing mother to all the children in our family!!

Happy Birthday Sis, I hope it was grand!!  We loved being apart of it!!

No comments: