Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Keep Calm and.....

I'm not sure who started this trend of "Keep Calm and......." then it is finished with some saying that means something to a team, a person, a group, etc...  But I like it and I LOVE that my sister thought of me when making some signs and brought me one that says....

 
Anyone who knows me even a little, knows that this so very appropriate for me and my house!!  Although I have stopped drinking Diet Coke all the time I do have 1 or 2 a week.  It's still my "go to" drink if I need to get stress free and calm!!  Thank you Elizabeth I love it!!

And I am making a aunts tree of life necklace for Elizabeth because really no one could have a better aunt then the lucky nieces and nephews in this family!!  You will be getting it soon!!  I love you!

No comments: