Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stephanie Meyer Book Signing

Alan was selected to be a part of the Dallas Barnes & Nobles book signing event that they had for "The Host" a book by Stephanie Meyer of Twilight fame!!  I really like this book and am very excited that it is coming out as a movie March 29, 2013!!  Alan really enjoyed working the event and even got to speak to Stephanie Meyer for several minutes having the tie in that he and I both attended BYU.  And best of all he brought me home a signed book!

His specific duty was to help one of the male actors' line, Jeremy Irons son, Max Irons to make sure he had everything he needed, to help move the signing along and to keep people (girls mainly) from asking them to do things that people just shouldn't ask, if you know what I mean!!  He really enjoyed the whole experience and I was thrilled with the movie poster he brought home for me with the movie actors signatures  (Max Irons and Jake Able) and of course, the book with Stephanie's.

Thank you sweetheart!

No comments: