Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cutting Boy's (Men's) hair

Tonight we had a RS Meeting on how to cut your children's hair, focusing on boys hair cuts, which could in turn translate into cutting your husband's hair! Our Bishop's wife is the mother of 5 boys and she cuts all of their hair and the Bishop's too! She says that she has saved thousands of dollars doing this and she learned when she was first married at a RS meeting!!! This gave her the courage to do it and practice, and she says that she is careful to stay up on the styles (within reason of course). Everyone that came learned something new even if they had already been cutting their husband's or children's hair before. I learned that if I am going to continue cutting Alan's hair (my husband) I have got to get clippers!!! That is why I can't get the back cut close enough to his neck! So that might just be what I want for Mother's day! Anyway, here are some pics of tonight, and thanks to J for being the perfect model!





1 comment:

Zepp Family said...

ARGH...wish I would have been in town for this one. Looks like it was a hit! You gals do the best job with organizing and following through with RS activities. Really, commendable service. May you never be released! Ha :)

WOW, love those pics in the Blue Bonnets. Gorgeous!!! And the VT luncheon what a super, fun idea. Thanks for always sharing the good stuff.