Friday, April 30, 2010

A mother's right to brag......

So, my girls are doing great in College!

My oldest is at Salt Community College/pre-nursing and getting a 4.0. And these classes are very difficult classes like Biology, Chemistry, so on and so forth! I'm so proud of her determination.



And my youngest, is at BYU and got a 4.0 this semester and a 3.75 overall! And this is at BYU, really quite amazing! BYU professors think that BYU is Harvard and so expect that kind of work. I'm very proud of her as well! In fact this last year Allison was invited to join the Golden Key Honor Society, which I later found out that they only invite the top 10% of the College to join.



Aileen, my middle girl, just gets a 4.0 in life! And I love her dearly - well actually Aileen is the professor and Alan and I are the students...... I wonder what kind of GPA we are earning........

So, thanks for letting me have this moment to brag!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats to your girls!! So exciting.