Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter is almost here!

I love my wreaths that I hang on my front door for all the holidays, except for one holiday, Easter! I have made all the other ones, but for Easter I didn't ever find a pattern I liked, and/or I also, have never really found one that I wanted to buy. Well, last month, I was shopping with my sister Elizabeth, at Hancock Fabrics of all stores and found a Easter Wreath I adored! But I had just spent a lot of money getting my hair done, so didn't feel that I should buy it right then. But my sister was with me and saw that I was wavering on whether I should get it right then or take a chance that they would still have some in a couple of weeks and bought it for me as a surprise! Well every time I walk in my door, I love it and I think of her!

Thanks Elizabeth I love you!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Fun reading your blog. Interested to see after pictures of your rash. Love the Easter wreath. Baby showers...so much fun!!