Friday, April 23, 2010

Going to a garden party......

Today my VT partner had a luncheon for us and a couple of our Visiting Teaching ladies in her garden! It was a lot of fun! The food was awesome, the company FABULOUS, and the weather perfect!!!! We talked for so long we totally lost track of time and all had to run off at the last minute to go pick up kids from school and what not! But it was really really delightful MA, thanks so much! MA didn't have me bring any food, so I brought some really pretty pastel colored flowering plants for them to take home in keeping with our Theme! And of course i got one for our hostess with the brilliant idea as well! I really love visiting teaching! Throughout my whole adult life, visiting teaching is where I have found some of my most precious friends that last forever! Not just for a little while, but forever! For that I am extremely grateful!

Oh, and I got to hold this cute little boy all afternoon as well! BONUS!

No comments: