Sunday, April 1, 2012

My HP Printer *#@!*^$#!!



Christmas time my printer broke down. Part of my job at the Doctors office is to do the transcriptions of the Doctors notes on patients each day. So a printer is very important. So we bought an HP printer that is a really nice one, and were excited that Alan found one on sale at an excellent price - NEW! And until a couple of weeks ago, its been grand!!


But all of a sudden 2 weeks ago, it stopped printing!, we can make copies, we can scan, etc... but no printing. Alan spent hours on the phone with HP service help desk, and was finally able to get it working again. For 1 week! Then it did the exact same thing. Alan spent several more hours on the phone with HP service people and got hung up on several times because they couldn't figure it out. Told he would be called back - yeah, that never happened.


Finally last Sunday night Bro. Peterson, came over to help Alan try and figure it out. He ended up just going home and getting one of his old printers hooked up to my computer, so that I could do my typing for the doctor on Monday morning before I went to work!!


When Alan was thanking him and telling him, how much he appreciated his help, Bro. Peterson said, "I am under direct orders from my wife!" "I'm Lois' visiting teacher, you do whatever it takes to get her up and working!" or something along those lines!


So, THANK YOU Magdalena Peterson, for taking such good care of me!! I have wonderful visiting teachers!!


P.S. And thank you to Alan, my hero, YES, they are sending us a new printer!!

No comments: