Sunday, April 15, 2012

Time Out for Women 2012



I was privileged to get to go to TOFW this weekend in Arlington, TX! It's my 3rd one and I have loved everyone and the spiritual feast I get every time I go. I was really looking forward to it, but was a little bummed when I realized that My sister Elizabeth wouldn't get to go this time with me. She has been traveling so much for work and wasn't sure if it was going to be a weekend she was available, plus because she is a good wife, she worried about telling her husband that she would not be available one more weekend. Then it turned out that her husband was going to be out of town -- and she was in town -- and she could have gone, if only she had known!! .....but Wonders of Wonders, Miracles of Miracles, Friday morning I get a texted on my cell phone saying that someone has an extra ticket if anyone wants one.....so I texted right back that "I Would" then hurried and called my sister who likewise was excited at the prospect that she might get to go too. And we got the ticket!! So I got to spend the weekend with my sister....which always reminds me of the first time we went together with my Mom!! Elizabeth and I were able to go together in 2010 when it was in Plano, TX, because of a "ticket fairy" and it looks like the "ticket fairy" worked her magic again!! Elizabeth is always getting a ticket at the last minute!! I also wonder if my Mom is behind these miracles.....she would love that we have kept going these last two times, even though she is not with us!! Good memories!

No comments: