Sunday, April 1, 2012

RS breakfast at IHOP!!



A couple of RS Presidency's ago, that RS Presidency started the tradition of eating breakfast out on Saturday morning and then going to the church and watching General Conference together or going home to watch with their families if that was what worked for them.


This new RS Presidency (Barbara Clay, MaryAnn Stephens, and Rosa Tillman) have decided to start that up again! So Saturday morning I met up with some really fun sisters and had a yummy breakfast at IHOP!



These two were late, but I'm not judging (Lol!!) Shawna and Becky, thats really funny because I was late too!!


Because of the Dr. Seuss movie "The Lorax" IHOP offers a menu of "green eggs and ham". Rosa was the only one brave enough to order them and then we all wished that we had, it looked really yummy!




Rosa with her Green Eggs & Ham - the pancakes looked fun too!


It was a fun time and even though I was tempted to stay home, I'm glad I went, and really glad that I attended Saturday morning Conference at the church with no distractions!!


Thanks Alan, for always being willing to watch Aileen and let me go to these fun RS activities!!

No comments: