Saturday, April 6, 2013

General Conference weekend

I love General Conference weekend!  I look forward to it for 6 months and love the rejuvenation of spirit, faith, and testimony that comes from listening to the Prophet and Apostles of our Church!

And I love that Charlotte was ready for her first conference too, via the picture that her Mom put up on Facebook saying just that...What a cutie she is.


And speaking of Charlotte, she is the reason that we are all doing The Biggest Loser - Charlotte Edition so here is the update!  Week 9:

Alan lost 6 lbs after gaining a couple last week.  That brings his total to 60 lbs....so good for him for refocusing!!

And I lost 3 lbs for a total of 42 lbs.

It was kind of exciting to think that Alan and I have lost 100 lbs between us!  Amazing.  We still have a long ways to go so I try not to think about that and just get joy out of our weekly accomplishments!

I look forward to more General Conference tomorrow!  It always reminds us to be the best we can be and try a little harder to do what is right!!

No comments: