Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It was a lovely weekend.....

This weekend was a lovely weekend.  It started with Alan having to work on Saturday but ended with us getting to see one of my seminary students give his homecoming talk as he just returned from a mission in Portugal.  He gave an excellent talk.  I always love to see how they have matured and grown in the gospel.  And then we were invited for dinner at his home afterward.  Alan and I were both very honored that they would invite us to dinner on this special day!!  Of course I was so happy for his Mom, my dear friend Rebecca, that he is home safe and sound and that he has returned with honor!!
Ben Hepworth with his Seminary teacher - me, and his Bishop - Bishop Wurz
Ben and his mom, Rebecca Albright

Then we headed to Tyler to see Charlotte and her parents!!  All week long Alan would come home every night from work and say...."I need a Charlotte Fix!"  So that's why we headed to Tyler so that we could get our "Charlotte Fix".  It's only been 2 weeks, but oh my, how she has grown!  And she is so stinkin' cute, I can hardly stand it!!  I think she recognized my voice but she kind of looked at me like..."Who's that woman with the dark hair?"  But oh, we had fun!



 

No comments: