Sunday, April 14, 2013

New walking buddy......

I have such awesome friends that are really excited for me losing weight and want to be supportive in the best way.....

Yensy Willden is always up to go walking...even if she has walked with other people during the day, she still walks with me.  It's really quite amazing. I think she is probably my biggest cheer leader!!

Laura Brackney, not only walks with me when she can, her school schedule doesn't always work out with the times that I need to go to fit in with my schedule, but she is always game and very supportive.  She also gave me her old clothes in a smaller size then what I use to wear, but are too big for her because she is losing weight too, but just right for me before I lose more weight (hope you were able to follow that) so I haven't had to buy new clothes yet, even with losing 44 lbs.  Thank you!

MaryAnn Stephens, is way excited for me getting into shape, I think she has been praying for this to happen for a long time and John (my son-in-law) is her new hero, because he actually got me doing it.  When I first started walking, she had an injury so she couldn't walk, but now that she is healed, she is all about going walking with me and keeping me motivated!

Then others have joined in here and there, Shelby Denti, and Sharon Benitez. One time I ran into Kristie Jensen and her two cute little girls out walking too.  And of course my favorites that join in when they are around is John, Allison, and Charlotte Rex!!

But this week, Caitlin Thompson has walked with me several times, sometimes with her two boys and sometimes with her little girl, but it has been fun to walk and talk.....and boy she keeps me moving, no dilly dallying around with her.  I think I did my fastest 3 miles ever on Friday!!  But I love how she comes to walk, always dressed up, hair fixed (believe me that is not how I come) and her children dressed so cute with her little girl in bows and everything!!  So fun.

 
I really appreciate all my friends that have been going with me and keep me motivated!!  Thanks guys!  I'm a lucky girl!!

No comments: