Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week 10 - Biggest Loser Charlotte Edition

So have you all met my awesome son-in-law John Rex!  He is the reason our family is doing the Biggest Loser.  He's lost a lot of weight, so has Allison, even Aileen has lost weight.  And if you follow my blog at all, you know we started this program so that we (Alan & I) will be around for Charlotte's baptism, graduation, wedding, etc....

So here we are at week 10 - I guess that is 2 and 1/2 months or close to. 

Lois lost 2 more lbs for a total of 44 lbs.

Alan lost 2 more lbs for a total of 62 lbs.

I think we are hanging in pretty good, of course I always wish it was more, but I'm happy as long as I'm losing!  I was a little worried this week, I had one night where I went over my calories, and knew I went over my calories and didn't care.....until the next day, then I was worried!!  So I worked out harder the next day and made sure every other day was perfect!  I think that is the first time in 2 1/2 months that I blatantly disregarded my calories.  I guess if I only do that once every 2 1/2 months that's not too bad....but I don't want to get in the habit that's for sure!!

Isn't that the cutest baby you've every seen???  She is so totally worth this torture I am putting myself through to lose weight and get healthy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! I can't wait until you start posting some pics of you and your hubby! That is fantastic you have lost so much! I am sure one day Charlotte will thank you!