Saturday, April 20, 2013

Movie Wednesday

One of my walking buddies is Caitlin Thompson, who amazingly enough brings her children with her when we walk, sometimes just one, sometimes just two, and sometimes all three.  She pushes her double or single stroller and still walks faster than me and her oldest usually walks and runs along with us!!  Caitlin also makes beautiful hair bows and saved us Easter Weekend when Allison forgot a bow by making one the night before for us that was perfect and Charlotte looked perfect!  I tried to pay her, but in true friend fashion she wouldn't except it!  So, I told her we would go to the movie again just us girls!  But the more I thought about it the more I thought, it would be really fun to treat those boys to a fun movie as well for thier willingness to walk with me..........so Wednesday, we went to see the animated movie "The Croods" and it was so fun to sit by those boys and baby girl and listen to them laugh at all the silly things going on in the movie.  Aileen loves movies, but you forget sometimes what it is like to have someone next to you laugh and comment in a giggly voice what they think is funny about the movie. In the next life, Aileen Brown, I know I will get to hear you laugh and comment.  But it was fun for me to experience this little joy now!  The only thing that would have made it better is if Charlotte would have been with us.  Oh, my gosh, she is so cute, she is starting to coo, and try to talk, and she smiles so sweetly and looks like she is going to break out into a laugh at any moment.  Oh, I miss her!!  But since I can't always have her with me....this was a really fun option!


I go them the kid movie pack and they were so excited.....so cute!!

No comments: