Thursday, August 16, 2012

34 Years and counting......

Yes, today is our 34th anniversary!  Wow, the time sure has flown by.  I do consider myself one of the luckiest girls I know to have married such an outstanding man.  He is in fact my hero!!  I would be lost without him and I'm thankful for all the love and support he has given me through the years!  There have been ups and downs, joy and disappointment, but mostly complete and utter happiness because we had each other and knew that we could get through anything with each other and the help of a gracious and loving Heavenly Father and Savior!!  Thanks Alan for everything you are, a man you can count on, and as we see all the time those are rare and few!!

I took a candy bouquet to him on my lunch hour and totally forgot my camera!! Can you believe it?  I know I couldn't either!  But I did have my cell phone....so hopefully you can see how cute the bouquet was....its full of Kisses and Kit Kat bars!!  If it is not all torn apart from sharing with his co-workers I will try to get a better picture of it when he brings it home.  I also met some of the people he works with, he really loves his work environment so it was a treat to meet them all!!

Love you sweetie!!

No comments: