Tuesday, August 28, 2012

So thankful my computer works again!!!

My computer got what is lovingly called the "screen of death" and with my having to type for work everyday, this is a big deal.....not that is not a big deal anyway because we all pretty much do everything on our computers, but needing it for work puts a little more stress on the situation.

My brother-in-law is a genius with computers so I went to their house Sunday night late and he spent all night clearing/sweeping/fixing/adding etc.... whatever was needed to fix my machine.  And I am very thankful.  And because he did this, I was able to type Monday morning and get to work with what was required!!  Amazing.  And yes, there was a Trojan virus on my machine.  I don't know how those things happen but it is scary!  But Thank You Art for saving my butt!!  There really is no kinder way to put it!!


The funny thing is, my sister and her husband love dogs and have 6!!  And me not being a dog lover, its so funny that they always want my loving so badly!!  I do pet them, and I don't hate them, I like them very much, but between allergies and my not liking them licking me, I tend to not encourage their attention.....but I get it anyway as seen in this picture!!  What's a girl to do!!


Anyway, my sister thought it was too funny not to take a picture!! Thanks Elizabeth and Art for everything it was fun being at your house and chillin' til 4:00 am.  But I really do appreciate all of Art's hard work and willingness to stay up so late to do it!!  Love you both!!

I also have to thank my Dad who came over Monday morning and loaded my printer back on so I could print out my dictation!  What would we do without family!!

No comments: