Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ahhhh Hillary.......

Tonight was an exceptionally wonderful night in that I was able to meet up with one of my seminary students who is visiting here from Iowa!!  She and her boys invited me to Salt Grass where we had a scrumptious dinner!  Thank you Hillary for treating me to such a nice surprise!!  The best part to me was catching up on everything, even though I have been able to keep fairly current with reading her blog and FaceBook, there are still some things that are better in person!!  It does my heart good to see her continue to make good and righteous choices even now when she is all grown up with a family of her own!  Speaking of which, she is gorgeous and her husband looks like Matt Daman, so they have the most gorgeous boys I have ever seen!!  My pictures don't do them justice......but she should have 10 at least, they are so cute and she is such a good mother!!  It was just an amazing night, and such a treat to get to see!!  She still does articles, pictures, etc... for the New Era (her degree was in Journalism), right now she plays the piano in Primary, and is not afraid to try anything from canning, to sewing quilts, to doing just about anything that she puts her mind to.  Thank you and I love you dearly!  Can't wait to see you at Christmas when you come to visit again!!


 I had to bring gifts for the boys - Light Sabers - yes they were a hit!!


No comments: