Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I totally stole this idea….

So, yes, I totally stole this idea from Kroger (grocery store in Texas and other places) so I need to give them their props, but I love that I was able to make one as well!!  Last week, I had bad pictures of the Candy Bouquet that I gave to Alan for our 34th Anniversary!!  And I was not able to take a better picture because he and his work mates ate it all up.....which of course was the idea and why I took it to him at work....but as previously noted in my last post, the Havens family sang for my Sunday School lesson Sunday and it was so amazing that I wanted to do something special for those 5 awesome kids!!  So I made this candy bouquet based on the previous one but different and I loved taking it to them!!  It really is exciting to give something so fun!  I hope they know how much I love and appreciate them!!


2 comments:

Anne Marie's Blog said...

It's really pretty Mom.

Unknown said...

I love candy bouquets! Our local grocery store makes them too and I always get one for Owens preschool teacher at the end of each semester! I have seen cool arragements coming out of empty pop bottles and empty popcorn boxes and cute smiley face mugs. Yours looks awesome. Hey so I am in town and would love to come see you Monday or Tuesday night...I will send you a message on Facebook with more details